The perfect Focaccia
Freshly cracked black pepper.
And her. The perfect Focaccia, still hot from the oven. With a crispy skin and fluffy inside. With toppings you can choose from: onion, chili, bell pepper, fresh rosemary, olives or salt. give yourself treat and make this Perfect Focaccia today.
The Perfect Focaccia
- Large Bowl
- Baking Tray
- 500 grams Bread Flour the best is type 00
- 7 g Instant Yeast
- 400 ml Water warm
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chili Pepper
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- Put the flour into a large bowl with the yeast and salt, and mix it well.
- Then, add warm water and 1 tbsp of olive oil and knead the dough for 5 minutes. Once the dough is smooth, leave it covered with cling film for 1.5-2h. It will double its size, so check if the bowl is big enough.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- After this time, moisten your hands with olive oil and gently lay out the dough on the baking tray, kneading the edges of the dough until it is stretched on the whole surface of the baking tray. Set it aside for another hour to rise to a warm place. After an hour, make small dents on the dough all over the surface. Moisten it again with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put your precut veggies on the top of the bread and sprinkle it with salt generously.
- Bake your focaccia in 200°C for about 18-20min.